What my students say:
What are lessons like?
English lessons will vary depending on your focus, but they’ll always be lively, useful and matched to your needs and interests. I use a wide range of up-to-date English language learning resources. These are carefully prepared or selected from authentic materials, published books, past exams and online sources.
Learning English takes practice – use it or lose it! My goal is to help you succeed by developing your skills and confidence. You’ll get expert advice and regular feedback to help you improve. Lessons are learner-centred, so we’ll use the trial lesson to get to know each other and discuss your goals. I’m happy to speak as slowly or quickly as you like.
What do you want to focus on? If it’s not on the list,just ask! I’m flexible, with a wide skills base.
I can help you:
- Improve your speaking and listening skills
- Understand English grammar and use
- Learn more vocabulary, idioms or useful phrases
- Prepare for exams (eg. IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEIC, TOEFL, ILEC, CELPIP…)
- Prepare for travel overseas
- Learn English to communicate better in your job or business
- Learn everyday English for living in an English speaking country
- Make your pronunciation clearer and easier to understand
- Improve your writing or reading skills
- Become a more confident and independent language learner