What my students say:
- Bachelor of Arts – English Major, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Cambridge Diploma of English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA)
- Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
For over 20 years I’ve taught English to adults at Polytech, private language schools and one-to-one, so I’m no new kid on the block! I’ve helped students of all ages, levels and nationalities to achieve exam goals, gain acceptance into mainstream study programmes, and use English more effectively in their job or life.
- General English
- English for conversation and fluency
- English for Business Communication
- English for migrants and residency application
- Exam preparation for IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE
- Exam preparation for TOEIC, TOEFL, and ILEC
- English for specific purposes – University studies, nursing, legal English, interpreting and more.
A lot of websites can offer conversation practice with a native speaker. I’m much more than that! I’m a professional language teacher with a passion for English and a wealth of experience. I offer dynamic teaching skills, relevant lessons and real expertise in language learning.
Don’t just take my word for it – see what my students say!